Sunday, March 11, 2007

What I Did Last Week

I knew somebody was going to be sorry once I learned how to download photos to the blog. Looks like "somebody" is, well, you. Avert your eyes if you're squeamish. Or if unshaven legs give you the heebie jeebies.

Here's my leg all bandaged up:














Here's my leg two days later after the bandages came off (shortly before I waited an hour and a half at the surgeon's office for my follow-up appointment!):














Moral: Stop crossing your legs, get plenty of exercise, keep a healthy weight and if you have a family history of varicose veins, watch those legs and find a good vascular surgeon. Just in case none of that other stuff works.

2 comments:

frog said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Anonymous said...

*quickly uncrosses legs*

Hope you're feeling better and healing up! what an undertaking.
:( And yet, how great that they can DO something for you! :)