Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Amanda AND frog. And I'm supposed to tag eight other people, only like bomb, pretty much every blogger I know has already been tagged. So screw that part. Heh.

The rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

My eight random facts:
1. I played clarinet from 4th grade through high school. I was in the concert band and marching band and in the latter wore a ridiculously tall fuzzy hat with a chin strap.
2. I've been to Dillingham, AK but I never worked in the fishing industry.
3. Falafel gives me heartburn every time I eat it but I will never stop eating it.
4. I was taller than my mother by the time I was in 5th grade.
5. I took seven years to complete my BA.
6. I have a water garden, which is like a pond in a container.
7. I've met Sean Penn, Phil Donohue and Bill Harris (of Bill and Emily Harris).
8. I attempted to sneak out my bedroom window once to protest Nixon's arrival at the airport in my town. It was in the '70s and I was probably 13 or 14. My dad busted me before I got halfway out.

There you go. More than you wanted or needed to know!

No comments: